I have to admit this is a lazy man’s dessert. Not much effort put into the whole process, but, believe me, a lot of happy thoughts in the end.
And why should I struggle to get a fancy dessert? The sun is shining so beautifully and the weather is finally coming back to its senses after a long and dreary winter. I don’t want to bake and sweat over something to eat right now! I just want an easy light treat that I can enjoy on my balcony while the sun is dancing and parading on the blue blue sky.
So what better choice than yogurt, pineapple and kiwi? It’s the best! Light, flavorful and healthy. Bon appetit!
- ½ pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 kiwi, peeled and cubed
- 400 ml of yogurt
- vanilla flavored powder sugar, optional
- Pour the yogurt in a bowl. Add sugar to taste and mix.
- Take out four wide glasses. In each one alternatively lay one tablespoon of pineapple, two tablespoons of yogurt. Repeat until glasses are almost full.
- Top everything with one tablespoon of pineapple and kiwi mix.
- Optionally you can sprinkle white chocolate scrapings.