I can’t even describe how great it is to eat this spicy chicken with fresh veggies combination after a hard day of work. It is like a blessing! You cook this in no time, and then you can just hit play to your favorite show, raise your feet on a chair and eat this whole plate. And then maybe you fall asleep for a few minutes. Then eat another plate!
It’s spicy, it’s rich in flavor, it’s fresh and most importantly it is healthy! Exactly what everyone needs on a stressful day.
A stressful and long day like I had, but in the end a great day, because I’m working on a little something for you guys that really brings me a lot of joy. I’m really, really enthusiastic about it, but, unfortunately, I can’t tell you anything yet. You’ll just have to wait a few more days.
Until then, happy cooking and bon appetit!
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons of chili sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 or 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 or 2 small cucumbers, finely sliced
- a few lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, de-seeded and finely chopped.
- 50 g of goat cheese
- To prepare the chicken, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and chili sauce in a bowl. Fillet the chicken breasts and place the pieces in the bowl and let them marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a grill pan, place the chicken on the grill and cook for about four to six minutes on each side.
- For the salad, place the cucumbers, radishes and lettuce leaves in a bowl and mix together.
- For the dressing, take a bowl and mix together the tomatoes, chili sauce and olive oil.
- Place the salad on a plate. Using a sharp knife slice the chicken breasts and place the pieces on top of the salad. Drizzle randomly the dressing and sprinkle the goat cheese. Bon appetit!