Now who doesn’t love these? Fluffy, chocolaty, heavenly delights! This is a dessert I really enjoy. These muffins are like little devils, whispering to me whenever I pass by them: eat me, eat me! And there is nobody around to stop me doing that. Or if there is someone, he or she also hears the whispers and we end up with a feast.
But, enough with the day dreaming! It’s time for baking! And the beauty in these is the way you prepare the dough. Logical and simple, you first combine all the solids in a bowl, then all the liquids in another bowl and finally combine the two and voila, your beautiful dark dough is ready. Just 20 minutes of waiting and you have a great treat for you, your family and friends.
Adorable Chocolate Muffins
Author: Simply yum
- 300 g of flour
- 1 teaspoons of baking powder
- 40 g cocoa
- 200 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 125 ml milk
- 150 g chocolate or chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven at 180°C/356°F. In a bowl mix together the flour, the baking powder, the cocoa and the sugar.
- In another bowl beat the eggs until you get a uniform yellow color. Then add the oil and the milk and stir until uniform again.
- Pour the liquid mix on top of the powdery one and mix again very well, until you get a beautiful dark dough.
- Pour the dough in your muffin shapes and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Poke the muffins with a toothpick. If the toothpick is clean when you pull it out they are done. If not, you have to leave them in the oven a little longer.
- Serve with a glass of fresh milk.