Time has come for another Yummy Sunday recipe. And brownies it is!
Delightful, yummy and mouthwatering little treats. That’s just my way of describing these little cakes. Now, forgive my excitement, but it’s the first time I’ve made and ate brownies. And they were spectacular!
You have got to try them!
Oh damn, an amazing idea just popped up in my mind! Spoon vanilla ice cream on top of the brownies while they are still hot! Oh, it sounds so good. Why didn’t I think of this when I still had some left?!
- 200 g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 250 g butter, melted
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 400 g plain flour
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 350 g crunchy peanut butter
- vanilla essence
- Heat up your oven at 170ºC/340ºF. In a large bowl mix together the flour, the sugar, the eggs and the butter. Add the cocoa powder and the dark chocolate continue mixing until smooth.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper, pour in the dough and level it.
- In a small bowl place the peanut butter. Add vanilla essence to taste and mix really well.
- Spoon the peanut butter mix on top of the chocolate dough. With a knife either level it or make swirls.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Do the toothpick test. Take a toothpick and poke the brownie. If the toothpick is dirty with dough when you take it out you need to leave the cake in the oven a little longer.
- When done, cut into pieces and slice.
Notice: Trying to get property 'nodeValue' of non-object in /home/customer/www/simplyum.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyrecipe/lib/EasyRecipeDocument.php on line 94